Kalamazoo Master Plan
For one of my first projects at LSL, I jumped in head first branding the “Plan Kalamazoo” process from inception to completion. The City sought a visually captivating plan that played homage to a retro postcard while providing clear, concise direction during the recession. Four topics guided technical committees, engagement, and ultimately the plan chapters, so I branded each with logos, “stamps”, and postcards at meetings where the public wrote friends to describe their Kalamazoo of the future.
- Managed a team of subconsultants,
- Developed public involvement exercises and materials
- Created all the graphics, maps, document design,
- Led plan writing and editing.
- Prepared a neighborhood character analysis and land use strategies for each, including SketchUp 3D models to illustrate the vision for infill and neighborhood character
Check out the plan here.